We're sorry, but this product is sold out.
At this point, any Margu collection without a wrap dress would feel incomplete, wouldn't it? The Wisteria Dress takes cues from several wrap dresses in our archives (the Ellen, the Willow, and the Wallflower) and combines design elements of each to create a breezy summer dress that flatters all sorts of body types.
- Shell: 100% cotton double gauze woven in Japan
- Designed, cut, and sewn in NYC
- Midi-length wrap dress with wide short sleeves
- Two snap closures at waistline
- Detachable tie (the dress looks good both with and without it!)
- Measures 44" long from shoulder
- Hand wash cold, line dry, warm iron as needed (learn more about garment care here)
This dress is made of cotton double gauze woven in Japan. If Margu had an official fabric, it would be double gauze — composed of two layers of gauze that have been tacked together, the fabric is unique in that it is light and airy but also opaque. It's also unbelievably soft, and only gets better with repeated washes and wears. This particular double gauze, Sesame Dot, has a light tan base with cream-colored dots woven in throughout.
Take a look at our Size Guide to find your size.
The Wisteria Dress is fitted in the bust and waist, so use both measurements when determining your size. This style runs true to size.
Daria is wearing a size 4 and is 5'6" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 34" hip.