We're sorry, but this product is sold out.
The Piper hops merrily along the shore, stopping to consider anything and everything that piques her interest. The most summery sundress of the collection, the Piper was made for sun, warmth, and play. A twirly bias-cut skirt and scalloped bodice add a hefty dose of femininity, while patch pockets on the front provide storage to take home a day's worth of seashells (or colorful river rocks, or candy).
- 60% hemp / 40% silk charmeuse milled in China and hand-dyed in our studio
- Designed, cut, and sewn in Arkansas, USA
- Summery sundress with twirly bias-cut skirt and scalloped bodice
- Two patch pockets on front
- Waist tie is permanently attached
- Back zip
- Measures 35" long from shoulder
- Hand wash cold, line dry, warm iron as needed (learn more about garment care here)
This dress is made from a hemp/silk-blend charmeuse grown and milled in China. Textured and matte on one side and silky and shiny on the other, charmeuse is dramatic, substantial, and luxurious, and the perfect vessel for a blend of hemp and silk, two fabrics that aren't often paired together. The charmeuse is dyed in our studio using eco-friendly fiber-reactive dyes to achieve this lovely shade of lilac.
In addition to the fabric, this dress uses cotton thread, two vintage mother of pearl buttons, a YKK metal zipper, and organic cotton garment labels.
Take a look at our Size Guide to find your size.
The Piper is fitted in the bust and waist, so use both of those measurements when determining your size. The dress runs true to size, but if you're in between sizes, I recommend sizing up.
Sarah is wearing a size 2 and is 5'9" with a 33" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip.