We're sorry, but this product is sold out.
The Honeysuckle is an unlined sleeveless shirtdress with a full button front and hidden side seam pockets. It is unbelievably soft and unbelievably purple — two of the best things to unbelievably be.
- Designed, cut, and sewn in Arkansas, USA
- GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton double gauze woven in India
- GOTS-certified organic cotton thread
- 1960s vintage plastic buttons
- Hidden side seam pockets
- Falls 35.5" from shoulder
- Hand wash cold, line dry, warm iron when needed (learn more about garment care here)
- Our spectacular model Alyssa is 5'8" and wearing a size Small
The fabric is made of ethereally soft organic cotton double gauze woven in a GOTS and Fair Trade certified mill in India, hand-dyed by Emily using environmentally friendly fiber-reactive dyes. I came up with this color on a whim while having fun with dyeing a year or two ago, and I loved it so much that I knew it had to be a part of my first collection. The milky-white buttons are vintage stock from the 1960s.
This style runs true to size. Check out our size guide here.