We're sorry, but this product is sold out.
The Finn Pants — aka the high-rise, wide-leg, non-stretch pants of my dreams — are back! Five-pocket styling, belt loops, and a traditional back yoke give the pants a classic workwear vibe, while a wide leg and a vintage mother of pearl button add a bit of whimsy. In a goes-with-anything shade of deep navy blue, the Finn Pants are perfect for any and all kinds of summer adventures.
- 85% cotton / 15% linen
- Designed, cut, and sewn in NYC
- High-waisted wide leg pants
- Jeans-style zipper and vintage mother of pearl button in front
- Five-pocket styling and five belt loops
- 12" rise, 24" inseam, 21" leg opening (based on size 4)
- Hand wash cold, line dry, warm iron as needed (learn more about garment care here)
These pants are made of a blend of cotton and flax linen that is woven in Japan. This fabric is incredibly unique in the way that it is woven and processed — with a tight weave and a drying process in the sun, the resulting fabric is incredibly lightweight and breathable yet crispy and subtly weatherproof. The color of the fabric is a deep navy blue.
Take a look at our Size Guide to find your size.
The Finn Pants are fitted in the waist and the hips, so use both measurements when determining your size. This style runs true to size; however, due to the fact that these pants have no stretch, we recommend sizing up.
Tanya is wearing a size 4 and is 5'10.