We're sorry, but this product is sold out.
A master huntress, the Falcon pursues her prey with deftness and precision. With a high waist and a figure-flattering cut through the hips, the Falcon excels at both form and function, created with both style and adventure in mind. In this design, traditional jeans styling (a zip fly, sturdy belt loops, flat-fell seams) is incorporated alongside details inspired from shorts of yore (a high rise, a long inseam, and carefully placed darts) to create a pair of shorts as comfortable as they are classic.
- Main: 100% flax linen milled in China and hand-dyed in our studio
- Trim: 100% organic cotton handwoven in India and hand-dyed in our studio
- Designed, cut, and sewn in Arkansas, USA
- High-waisted shorts with classic zip fly and belt loops
- Jeans-style pockets in front, patch pockets in back
- 12" rise, 6" inseam, 22" leg opening (based on size 4)
- Hand wash cold, line dry, warm iron as needed (learn more about garment care here)
These shorts are made of flax linen grown and milled in China. At 6.8 ounces, the fabric is a bit thicker than what you might think of when you think of linen, and because of its heft it is substantial and opaque in addition to being characteristically soft and breathable. The linen is dyed in our studio using eco-friendly fiber-reactive dyes to achieve this perfect shade of peacock blue (or green, depending on who you ask).
In addition to the fabric, these shorts use cotton thread, a metal jeans zipper, organic cotton pocket lining and trim, one vintage mother-of-pearl button, and organic cotton garment labels.
Take a look at our Size Guide to find your size.
The Falcon Shorts are fitted in the waist and hips, so make sure to consider both measurements when determining your size and take the size corresponding to the larger of the two measurements. This style runs true to size; however, if you fall in between sizes, I recommend sizing up for comfort's sake.
Alyssa is wearing a size 4 and is 5'8" with a 35" bust, 27" waist, and 37" hip.